Organization Is Key

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Funny Stuff

I have been reading different posts and getting a pretty good idea about each person. First I want everyone to read how Logan fell down and bruised her patellas. Please if anyone knows what that is please comment on my posting. I am hoping this Logan is Logan Fleck, because this would be so something she would do and then say.



Secondly I liked Deanna's comments on the lyrics website cause this is something I always go to. I love to see what actual lyrics are to songs so that when people sing along and mess up I can catch them. I LOVE when people sing the wrong words. Actually I have stopped telling people that they are wrong cause its better for them to continue when I know they're wrong.



Elana's got it right with imdb.com, love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<