Organization Is Key

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Logan Fleck: One Crazy Chick

So, It's Saturday night and I have not left my apartment all weekend because, yes, I am very sick. Logan is right that yes, I have a whooping cough. I cannot sleep because I am congested and snot drips down my face. That may have been a little too much information, but whatever. Let's just say that I am very excited because in less than three weeks, I will be on a beach in Jamaica. Guess who will be on the beach with me? That is correct, Logan Fleck.


I also just downloaded Firefox and it is better than what Dave described. It works like a charm with no annoying pop-ups. I think my computer has a mad virus because it randomly shuts off.


Another thing that aggitates me is that my idea was stolen. I had this idea that if you are a chronic drunk dialer (me), that there should be a way to not let someone dial a certain number after a certain time. That would totally take care of the problem and the feeling of waking up in the morning remembering that terrible phone call. Well there is a new feature starting to try and prevent this, started by an Australian Company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<