Organization Is Key

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

GoodBye

Well I would first like to thank dave for a great class that was motivating and really got me to understand blogging and the internet better as a whole. My sister and I both use firefox and love it and I now know how to blog, use flickr, delicious, and wikipedia. I know I will need to know those in the future. Coming to the conclusion of the class I did many things to help out with the moma Ipod tours. First off I was a key person in coming up with the idea of the interviews realizing that our first ideas would have been hard to achieve and finish on time. I helped to come up with how the interviews would be conducted using scanned pictures from the Moma and what types of individuals we would use to capture both knowledge of art as well as humour. Unfortunately I was not able to participate in the interviews because I was not assigned that task, I would have loved to have been a part of that. I did however promote the casts through handing out flyers at school and surrounding colleges. I thought that this was a great project and helped me to learn how to promote and collaborate with others. I hope everyone has a great summer and I hope to see all of you next year. Thanks.
-Danielle Alberico

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle Alberico
You have quite a blog here at GoodBye! What a great idea! I came upon it during my search for information about Natural Supplements. Though it isn’t about Natural Supplements I can see the connection.
Thank you,
Mable

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Still Struggling To Get Your Affiliate Checks?

Don't Be A Loser - Click Here:

grocery shopping list

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<